General Guidelines for Photography
Professional photography is allowed seasonally, during times when the farm is open to the public. Please submit a request an appointment for a photo session via the form below. We will reply and confirm your appointment.
Professional Photographers’ Fees
- $300 – Whole Day (8 hours)
- $160 – Half Day (4 hours)
- $50 – 1 hour
- Includes admission for photographer and one assistant.
- Photographers and clients MUST check-in at our Admission Building upon arrival. If there is a line at the Admission Buildings, photographers and clients may check in at the Country Store.
- Upon check-in, photographers must pay for their expected time at the farm, sign the photography agreement and leave their driver’s license.
- Upon check-in, clients must pay $10 farm admission (discounted rate). *The photographer MUST give their client something to show they are here for a session to be able to get the discounted admission.
- Photographers will be provided a name tag upon receipt of payment. Please return the name tag upon departure and the driver’s license will be returned after any possible remaining balance is paid, based on hours at the farm.
- We accept cash, Visa, MasterCard, Amex, and Discover.
Good to know …
- There is a $10 farm admission (discounted rate) for EVERYONE who enters the farm. Clients can then enjoy the farm after the shoot.
- All props must be removed upon departure.
- Be aware of insects, stickers, fire ants, etc. in this natural environment.
- We have an area of the corn maze that we have special for photographers to set up that will offer them a more secluded and private area for their shoots.
- No public area may be closed or blocked to customers during regular business hours during a photoshoot.
- Vehicles are NOT allowed in the corn maze or any other part of the farm. All props, furniture, etc. must be carried to your photoshoot location. We recommend bringing a wagon to transport props and other items.
- CM Farms staff is not responsible for directing clients to your photoshoot location. Make sure your clients have your cell phone so that they can contact you upon their arrival.