Get Lost! Have Fun!
Our fall maze adventure consists of a labyrinth of twists, turns — and some pesky dead ends! It’s all carved into a field of sorghum with stalks way taller than your head! Get lost and have the time of your life exploring this 12 acre “field of fun” — plus, a smaller story book maze for youngsters. It’s based on Spookley, the Square Pumpkin!
Passport to Fun
Grab a themed trivia passport and use questions/answers to challenge your path through the maze.
An aMAZEing game to solve the mystery. Put the guilty farm animal behind bars and save Farmer Joe
CORNnundrums: Very corny and funny word puzzles to ponder and giggle over as you explore the maze.
Journey of OZ
It’s an aMAZEing journey through the cornfield, but there’s no place like … the EXIT!
This Year’s Maze Theme
Our family is proud to be American farmers, so we’ve carved Farmer Chuck and some of our critters into this year’s maze design, along with the verse we live by, Joshua 24:15. We can’t wait for you to come GET LOST with US!
Good to know …
- Stay on the paths — no cutting through, or you will get nabbed by the Maze Cops
- Speed limit 2 mph — no running
- No alcohol — rule applies to visitors age 99 and younger
- Cigarettes and maze stalks are a bad combination, so — no smoking
- We do not allow anyone under 14 in the maze without an adult. All youth groups must have an adult chaperone for every group that enters the maze.