We host educational school field trips in the Spring and Fall by reservation only! Check our calendar for field trip date availability, then make your reservation online! If the date/time that you want doesn’t have enough space for your entire group, you may make a another reservation in another time slot on that day. Your group will be together!
Included in all of our Education Field Trip packages:
- Take a Wagon Ride through our herd of cows and flock of sheep!
- Visit farm animals, plus meet the Longhorns, Buddy and a horse or two
- Ride the Animal Barrel Train
- Hear, in a fun and amusing way, how agriculture plays an important role in their everyday lives while on the Wagon Ride!
- Print online curriculum materials for you to share with your students (see below.)
- Enjoy time in Littleville-Louisiana — a play area with Corn Box, old fashioned Sand Pile, Tire Pyramid, Dirt Mountain with culvert slide, Tether Ball courts, Climb Around in our Bull Wagon (a big ole’ cow trailer) and Rubber Duck Races!
- Tour of our Step Back In TIme display of past farming tools, equipment and Corn Crib dating back to the 1950’s!
- Bounce on the gigantic jumping pillow
- Visit the Milking Barn to watch a LIVE milking demonstration and learn where milk really comes from!
- NEW FOR 2016.…Each STUDENT will receive a cup of feed to feed the animals at the Animal Barn!
Seasonal programs vary for Spring and Fall — as well as for HomeSchoolers.
Fall Field Trips feature learning experiences in the corn maze. During the Spring Field Trips, we focus on baby animals and learning about growing watermelons and cantaloupes! Visit the links above for our seasonal field trip offerings.
Useful Field Trip Resources
Download ‘Fairytale Trail Curriculum’ and Coloring Sheets for one of these three subjects: Jack and the Cornstalk, Beauty and the Bees and Little Red Overalls. Just click on this link and then click on those elements from which you feel your class would benefit and enjoy.
What does it cost?
$9.00 per student. Teachers, teacher’s aides, and bus drivers are admitted FREE.
Parents are welcome and will pay $9.00+ tax at the gate (does not include seasonal perks or coupon for free return ticket).
The CONCESSION STAND will be OPEN for ADULTS to purchase food BUT, STUDENTS MUST BRING A SACK LUNCH! We will be serving BBQ Brisket Burgers, Hot Dogs, Nachos, Frito Pies, Sausage on a Bun, Chips along with Fountain and Bottle Drinks!
The Country Store & Sweet Shoppe will be open during Field Trip hours!