Learning is Fun on the Farm … All Year Long!
We host educational school field trips in the Spring and Fall by reservation only! Check our calendar for field trip date availability, then make your reservation online! If the date/time that you want doesn’t have enough space for your entire group, you may make a another reservation in another time slot on that day. Your group will be together!
Included in all of our Education Field Trip packages:
- Take a Wagon Ride through our herd of cows and donkeys
- Visit farm animals, plus meet the Longhorns, White Face and a horse or two
- Ride the Animal Barrel Train
- Hear, in a fun and amusing way, how agriculture plays an important role in their everyday lives while on the Wagon Ride!
- Print online curriculum materials for you to share with your students (see below.)
- Enjoy time in Littleville-Louisiana — a play area with Corn Box, old fashioned Sand Pile, Tire Pyramid, Dirt Mountain with culvert slide, Tether Ball courts, Climb Around in our Bull Wagon (a big ole’ cow trailer) and Rubber Duck Races!
- Tour of our Step Back In TIme display of past farming tools, equipment and Corn Crib dating back to the 1950’s!
- Bounce on the gigantic jumping pillow
Seasonal programs vary for Spring and Fall — as well as for HomeSchoolers.
Fall Field Trips feature learning experiences in the corn maze. During the Spring Field Trips, we focus on baby animals and learning about growing watermelons and cantaloupes! Visit the links above for our seasonal field trip offerings.
What does it cost?
$8.00 per student. Teachers, teacher’s aides, and bus drivers are admitted FREE.
Parents are welcome and will pay $8.00 each (does not include seasonal perks or coupon for free return ticket).
The CONCESSION STAND will be OPEN for ADULTS to purchase food BUT, STUDENTS MUST BRING A SACK LUNCH!
The Country Store will be open during Field Trip hours!